Why buy a Water Softener?
- Save money on energy bills (24% Saving)*
- Eliminate expensive maintenance bills
- Remove traces of scale in the shower,
bath or sink – scale can give 75% reduction in flow in 18 months*
- Give your skin a silky clean feeling
- Make your laundry feel softer and look brighter
- Reduce the high cost of soap and detergents (50% Saving)*
- Compact, but still have a high capacity
- Stylish, fitting equally well into utility rooms and kitchens
- Advanced, efficient, and quiet to use
- Designed to be simple to use
- Versatile, 3 models for almost any size of household
* WQRF Study, Battelle Memorial Institute, 2011
What is it? Hard water is water which contains dissolved chalk,
lime and other minerals.
Rainwater is naturally soft but as it percolates through chalk and
limestone in the earth, it dissolves and collects those minerals
Limescale consists of calcium salt crystals which can prove
harmful to those who have sensitive skin and hair problems.
When hard water is heated, these crystals begin to separate and
spread out onto nearby surfaces and form a layer of scale. This
formation slows down water flow and operation of pipework.
The same process happens in appliances such as kettles, coffee machines, washing machines, dishwashers, and heating systems
which reduces efficiency and life span.
Limescale formation around taps and showerheads is unsightly
Limescale combined with chlorine causes major skin irritation.
How can I find out if my water is hard? Hard water is supplied to
60% of homes in Ireland, as you will see on the map. I will test your
water now to get an accurate reading on the total hardness
What is Water Softeners?
Water softening is a process of removing ions that cause hard water to be hard in most cases calcium, Magnesium ion, iron ions, and certain other metal cations in hard water.
Water Softener is a unit that is used to soften water, by removing the minerals that cause the water to be hard.
The water softener requires less soap for the same cleaning effort, as soap is not wasted bonding with calcium ions.
Gone is the unsightly limescale around the bath and sink. Our softener will save you money on your heating bills and reduce your need for all those detergents and cleaning products. Once installed it will give you years of luxurious softened water.
We offer various options in water softeners, with each house being different in size, space to site a unit, and capacity need it’s best first to talk to one of our team. Contact us using the form below or on what’s app.