Tri Flow Taps RW Forum, 3 Way Kitchen Taps
RW Forum €295 including installation
Includes 3 flexes for connection of hot , cold and filtered water line.
Flexes have 3/8″ female connections for connecting to existing pipework.
1 x adapter included for 1/4″ tubing (for filtered/hard water)
Total Height from base – 320 mm
Total Height from base top end of spout – 290 mm
Reach from middle of base – 185 mm
Column Thickness – 26 mm
Base Hole Diameter: 35 mm
Boxed weight and dimensions
Weight: 2.97 KG
Length: 44 cm
Width: 27 cm
Height: 8 cm
Min Operating pressure 14.5 psi)
The RW Forum 3 way tap, allows for having hot,cold and pure filtered water from your Pro Elite purifier all from one tap. The filtered water is delivered through a separate internal pipe so it wont be contaminated by the mains water. Having all this in one tap Eliminates the need for an extra separate faucet drilled into your worktop when getting your Pro Elite purifier installed.
- Classic designed three-way hot/cold & filtered water mixer tap
- Separate filtered water control at the base of the unit
- Separate outlet behind mains outlet for pure water
- Easy DIY Installation - No drilling required
- Filter Connection - 1/4" Quick Connect (3/8" optional)
- Hot/Cold Braided Hose 1/2"
- Lead-free brass
- Shiny chrome steel finish
- Innovative design and high quality
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.