“Harness the life changing benefits of H2 nature’s most powerful healing molecule”
Molecular Hydrogen (H2) is quite possibly the most revolutionary wellness breakthrough in recent history.
And here at Renewell Water, we’ve harnessed the power of H2 like never before.
WHAT IS HYDROGEN WATER?
One of the building blocks of life.
Hydrogen is one of the oldest and most abundant molecules in the universe…. But did you know it may have the power to benefit every cell in your body.
Overwhelming scientific evidence
Over 600+ peer- reviewed studies and scientific articles support the therapeutic effects of H2.
Benefits for over 170 diseases
The benefits of H2 have been noted in over 600+ peer- reviewed, scientific studies and articles. These studies show evidence that H2 may have strong potential benefits within the whole body for over 170 diseases.
- Therapeutic health benefits for over 175 different diseases.
- Compact and very small size.
- Flow shut off in case of a water shortage.
- Appealing design of the device and the supply tap.
- H2 diffusion technology by overpressure and bubble miniaturisation.
- Cushions extreme ph.’s.
- High quality plates and electrolysis membrane providing a long durability without corrosion or scaling
- Two installation options:
– Counter top.
– Under the sink with a tap.
- It is very powerful, so it has to be fed with water from a reverse osmosis equipment
- Continuous, instant and unlimited production: no waiting or water shortage.
- Proprietary design: high concentrations of hydrogen between -700mV and -1,600MV, in function of the quality of water.
- Free from ozone and other oxidants thanks to the PEM membrane system.
- 100% safe and non-toxic.
H2’s possible therapeutic power combined with its perfect safety profile makes incorporating it into your life an absolute no-brainer.
- 100% natural.
Hydrogen is everywhere, and in fact, it’s one of the most important molecules to life itself. The body is perfectly primed to utilize H2 for maximum benefit.
- Absolutely NO side effects whatsoever.
Rest easy knowing that consuming H2 doesn’t come with any negative side effects. You won’t find any fine print or terrifying disclaimers here.
- No possible way to take too much.
You’ll never have to worry about overdoing your H2. Your body will always use only what it needs and expel any excess H2 through your breath.
10 ways H2 can promote wellness……and enhance your performance.
1 – H2 is a selective antioxidant, scavenging only the most toxic free radicals while avoiding those which are essential to the body.
2 – H2 reduces excessive oxidative stress, but ONLY under conditions leading to the destruction and damage of our cells.
3 – H2 can easily penetrate any cell, neutralizing certain intracellular free radicals that most other antioxidants are unable to reach.
4 – H2 can easily cross the blood brain barrier and enter neurons to effectively neutralize oxidative stress and combat brain inflammation.
5 – H2 activates the NRF2 pathway, the body’s most powerful antioxidant self-defence system against free radicals.
6 – H2 reduces excess free radical formation by down-regulating the NADPH oxidase system when necessary.
7 – H2 helps improve cell signalling, which has beneficial metabolic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cell death properties.
8 – H2 regulates the expression of over 200 biomolecules, including over 1,000 variations of gene expression.
9 – H2 down-regulates the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines, which are involved with promoting systemic inflammation.
10 – The biproduct of the reaction between H2 and the toxic hydroxyl radical is nothing but pure water. No toxic biproducts whatsoever.
- The Free Radical Theory of Aging
The Free Radical Theory of Aging holds that the damage free radicals do to our cells, particularly the oxidative stress that free radical cause, is what causes our bodies to age. As we age, our internal defence system declines, allowing oxidative stress to accumulate and resulting in cell damage, disease and death.
- Free Radicals & Oxidative Stress
Free radicals are missing an electron and attack healthy cells in order to stabilize. Whether it is through essential metabolic processes within the body (mitochondria, endoplasmic reticulum, etc.) or from external sources (pollution, alcohol, heavy metals, pesticides, etc.), we are constantly exposed to free radicals. The more this occurs, the more oxidative stress builds and harms our health.
- Most Harmful Free Radicals: Hydroxyl Radical & Peroxynitrite
The hydroxyl radical and peroxynitrite are the most dangerous free radicals. Their need to steal an electron is so powerful they attack healthy DNA, protein and lipids. This causes irreversible damage to cells and an increase in health challenges and disease.