We take pride in recruiting and retaining the highest calibre of people…
Renewell Water have multiple roles across the organization, some of these roles will include:
- Head office function
- Logistics and transport
- Sales and service
As the company is growing within the UK and Ireland more roles will become available so please feel free to get in touch. We are always on the lookout for the best talent, please send your CV directly to Amber Howard – Standalone HR Manager at [email protected]
Renewell Water is seeking an exceptional Digital Marketer to join our established head office team. The role will be based in Dundalk, Ireland.
We are a well-renowned water purification company established in 2002. Renewell Water are pioneers at the forefront of the hydration revolution and have grown from 1 customer to nearly 6000 with the aim to grow to 250,000 over the next 5 years. Following over 19 successful years across Ireland we are upscaling and continuing to grow on a Nationwide basis.
The role of the Digital Marketer will be fast paced and varied, no two days will be the same. As Digital Marketer, you will work directly with the Company Owner coordinating a key area of the business; whilst increasing leads and online presence, you will be at the heart of our team playing a key role in helping the company to achieve its growth goals.
We are looking for someone who has a desire to improve the business and the customer journey, and to increase company revenue and profit.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Lead Generation through email marketing in order to increase customer base across the UK and Ireland
- Developing social media content in order to drive the business forward
Produce copy/content for our websites and advertisements
- Identify new opportunities for new and alternative methods of communication with our customers
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Company owner in the development of the marketing function of the business.
- Work closely with other teams within the business such as Operations and Sales to drive improvements and increase leads.
- Provide reporting for various metrics on a monthly or weekly basis if required.
- Make changes/improvements within our CRMs to increase efficiency across marketing channels.
- Support with partnership and influencer opportunities.
- Work on text, shopping and display ads across multiple advertising platforms such as, Instagram & Facebook Advertising.
- Monitor paid advertising account budgets, making sure they are managed to hit spend and revenue targets.
- Keep up to date with Digital Marketing trends to ensure we continue to follow best-practice guidelines and take advantage of new opportunities.
- Creating digital advertisements and PR activities to raise the profile of the business in its various sectors.
- Collaborating with internal teams and external content partners to ensure brand consistency and key messaging across all digital platforms.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role (preferred)
- A Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree or similar qualification in Marketing
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation best practices
- Knowledge of various industry tools such as; Google Search Console, Moz, Ahrefs , Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Strong analytical/numerical skills with an ability to interpret data.
- Proactive and results-driven, with the ability to pick things up quickly.
- Organised and able to juggle multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team
In return for the above, we are offering a competitive salary as well as the below:
- Thorough product training
- Family-feel team environment
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing learning and personal development
- Customer service is our number one priority and we always sustain a 5-star review on Trust Pilot. Our team all live by the companies mission statement: “Our mission is to educate the mind, improve health, and to give the gift of pure water to everyone”.
Customer service is our number one priority and we always sustain a 5-star review on Trust Pilot. Our team all live by the companies mission statement: “Our mission is to educate the mind, improve health, and to give the gift of pure water to everyone”.
Please apply below or directly via our careers page to – Amber Howard (HR Manager).